PER DIEM PARAMEDICS NEEDED
TOWN OF CUMBERLAND, RHODE ISLAND- RESCUE SERVICES
- Cumberland Rescue Service is seeking qualified candidates for Paramedic Per Diem Positions. (2-3 years 911 experience preferred).
- Applications are available at www.cumberlandri.org or at Cumberland Town Hall-HR Department-45 Broad Street-Cumberland, RI.
- Mandatory “RIAFC PAT” RI Association of Fire Chief’s Physical Agility Test certification is required for consideration per the CBA.
- Applications and resumes should be forwarded by May 8, 2017 to Kathleen Taraian-Human Resource Director-Town of Cumberland, 45 Broad Street, Cumberland, RI 02864.
- There is a $20 application fee.
The Town of Cumberland is an EOE ADA/AA/Employer
For Questions please contact:
Sean Thompson- NRP/I/C- Dir.of Rescue Services at 401-334-3090(*2) or Kathleen Taraian-HR Director at email@example.com or 401-728-2400 (x-128)