OCYL is managed by a small executive staff of administrators/educators. Our talented teachers are hired as part-time seasonal employees of the Town of Cumberland.
- Check here for current staff job openings.
- Now hiring part-time seasonal Preschool Art Teacher. Click here: /sites/cumberlandri/files/imce/u551/preschool_art_2017_png.png
- Now hiring part-time program assistant: Marketing. Please see attachment below.
- Cleck here for current teacher positions.
- Ongoing: Seeking energetic and creative individuals who are highly passionate about S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math), the maker movement and/or tinkering. We are looking for both certified and non-certified teachers/instructors on a part-time basis. Non-certified individuals should have unique or specialized interests/talents or be masters of their craft and some experience teaching. Additionally we are seeking interested high school and college students for assistant volunteer or intern positions.
- Prospective teachers are also welcome to “pitch” a program idea or be considered for current programming. Please submit a letter of interest, resume, references and certifications to the Director and/or Coordinator(s).
- Independent Contractors in the after school field are also welcome to submit a letter of interest or provide a description and cost of program offerings.
- Please email your resume, references, certifications, along with a cover letter detailing which area(s) of programming you would like to be considered for and/or a description of your idea for creating a unique program to the Director. Background checks will be required.