OCYL teachers and staff use our resources carefully but we also ensure we have the best materials for a wide variety of student learning experiences. Your donations of new or like- new supplies are welcome to help us ensure the student have all they need!
We are often in need of the following:
- Binder clips (all sizes)
- Bottled water
- Construction paper (any color)
- Copy paper (white and color by the ream)
- Craft/popsicle sticks (wide ones)
- Crayons (new/like new only)
- Disinfecting wipes
- Finger paints and paper
- Glue sticks
- Granola bars (Summer only)
- Hand sanitizer
- Musical instruments for infants and toddlers
- Paper clips
- Picture books
- Plastic sheet protectors (top insert)
- Play dough
- Scissors (child size)
- Sticky notes
- Tempera paint
- Washable magic markers
- Wish list: 3D printer, pottery wheel, small kiln
Please contact the Coordinator if you have items such as: used computers, cell phones, small appliances or other electronic items.
We often collect items on behalf of other organizations such as “The Happy Basket Program” and “Teens for Jeans.” Drop off your items in the foyer 24/7! Please contact the Director if you are interested in asking the OCYL community to contribute to your cause.
Please contact the Director if you have other items to donate to see if they meet any of our current needs.