Register 24/7 using our secure online registration system powered by ACTIVE Network, LLC.
Registering online requires a payment by credit or debit card.
Registration with a cash or check payment must occur in person during regular office hours.
Office hours are 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, M-F
If you are ready to register with a bank card, please click on the blue button above marked "Register Now."
If you have already registered, click here to access your account.
Tips to keep in mind:
- Programs are listed in order by their start date.
- Private music lessons registration is handled via a waitlist. See waitlists info below.
- You can register more than one child at a time. Select all the programs you want to “ADD” and then later in the process you’ll be asked to assign a child to each program.
- Program descriptions can be seen by clicking on the program name.
- There are filters in the left hand column to help find programs that fit your needs.
- Provide an email that you check often as we send important reminders, registration confirmations, class cancellations, etc. to the email listed within your account.
- Check your SPAM folder and be sure to mark our emails as non-SPAM.
After initial registration you can access your account by clicking on the “Access My Account” link here or on the home page. In your account, you can set up settings, upate contact information, add/delete authorized pick up names, check on your balance due or to complete supplemental forms necessary to complete your registration.
A waitlist is started once a class reaches the maximum capacity. We encourage you to register even if a class has filled as we are sometimes able to add another section if there is enough interest. No payment is needed to register for the waitlist.
When registering for private music lessons, you will always select waitlist. Our staff will coordinate a day and time with you personally. Once in agreement, payment is due within 5 days.
A non-refundable minimum payment of 10% must be paid upon registration. Full payment must be made within 5 days of registration unless otherwise noted. Literacy and Number Sense are the only programs that offer a short-term payment plan during the school year.
Only Cumberland residents are eligible for Financial Assistance. Private lessons and materials fees are not covered by financial assistance.
Steps To Apply For Financial Assistance:
- When registering, select the “ADD” button for “Cost until Financial Assistance Application Processed.”
- Once registered, go into your Account and fill out the financial assistance application found under supplemental forms. This form needs to be filled out once each school year for consideration.
- Send scan & email/fax/drop off a copy of your current free/reduced lunch approval letter, WIC or SNAP benefits OR submit proof of all adult household income, if requesting to be considered for our sliding scale. (See supplemental form for details on what is included in "income".)
- OCYL staff will adjust your registration to reflect the cost when financial assistance is approved. Any payment due must be made within 5 days. You will receive an email that will indicate it has been approved and your cost adjusted in your account.
Please see our policy pages for additional infomation regarding refunds and cancelations, and school closings. If you have any questions or need assistance registering, please contact the main desk at 401-475-0929 x1.